[sweeps] tablet hotels’ monthly: five nights at the royalton

I’m starting to feel like a sucker. I’ve been entering travel sweeps for nearly three years and I have yet to win a thing. (Stomp, stomp.) That’s not going to stop me. Here’s one for five nights at the Royalton in NYC. Yes, the Royalton.

To enter, click HERE and sign up for Tablet Hotel's newsletter. If you’re already getting it, sign up again and you’re entered in the sweeps.

Speaking of Tablet Hotels, which happens to be my favorite hotel site, a hotel I stayed at this summer, and subsequently reviewed for Dream of Italy, is on one of the site’s Top 10 lists: For the past 12 months, guest reviews have put the Inn at the Roman Forum in the Tablet Hotels' Top 10 Hotels in Europe.

My review is available online to DOI newsletter subscribers. Check out Dream of Italy's site. It's great!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Post a Comment