[funny] harrah's atlantic city: post-holiday video contest

Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City is sponsoring a video contest and the entries are surprisingly funny. Folks submit a video about why they deserve a post-holiday spa getaway. The prize is two nights in a Red Door Suite, a full day of spa treatments at the Red Door Spa.

Yes, this is the same Red Door affiliated with Elizabeth Arden’s day spa, which evokes a little spa cognitive dissonance there, but hey this a new era and I am trying my best not to be narrow about anything anymore.

To watch the videos and/or to enter the contest, click HERE.

I haven’t made up my mind about whether I’m going to enter this one or not. I shy away from contests in general; travel sweepstakes are my thing. Plus, I’m decidedly not videogenic, so that’s giving me pause. On the other hand, I’ve been pining to visit Atlantic City and I could always use a spa getaway. Maybe I’ll consult my Magic 8 Ball.

The deadline to enter is January 30.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment