[sweeps] the andaz on liverpool

1.03.2009 | Duh. I didn’t make the connection between the guy I’ve read about in places like USAToday and HotelChatter, the one who reads aloud to you in your hotel room, and the sweeps I’ve been entering for weeks until last night when, lo and behold, there he was on Nightline. The Bedtime Reader! And he’s at the Andaz on Liverpool. (The Andaz is Hyatt’s latest line.) Yes, the Bedtime Reader! And I had no idea. And I’ve been entering a daily sweeps for a four-night stay at the Andaz on Liverpool, with airfare, since before, like, Thanksgiving. The fellow’s name is Damian Barr, he’s a journalist, and he got the idea when he was on a business trip to some place like Stockholm. He seems nice enough. But, as I learned on the Nightline segment, he’s a bit like the maid who doesn’t do windows. He doesn’t do voices. Party pooper!

To enter, click HERE. This is a daily entry that runs through January 30.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh; simple, super & marvelous post. I am so delighted to view this. Thanks...



ubud tour and travel

Post a Comment